Mutual Aid Society uses "karma weighted" Approval Voting

You are here

1 post / 0 new
Mutual Aid Society uses "karma weighted" Approval Voting

https://bytemaster.github.io/update/2015/12/31/Mutual-Aid-Society/

When BTS is transferred into a Gift Account, 5% of the amount is kept as a fee to cover the costs of growing the society and funding the development of better software. The other 95% is put into their Gift Account and divided into two buckets: members-only, and charity. Funds in the members-only account may only be given to other members of the society with sufficient karma. Funds in the charity account may be given to any of the top 10 approved requests for help. Members of the society use karma-weighted approval voting on which charity causes qualify.

Follow The Center for Election Science on: